Acrylic marker Marabu Yono 0.5-5mm chisel nib
One marker – many options! Marabu YONO is the opaque acrylic marker for almost all surfaces. Let your ideas run wild, think big. The rich matt colours have just as few limits as your creativity. Bring your ideas to light and show your environment what’s in you. The water-based and light-fast colours offer you all possibilities. From canvas to concrete, don’t waste your time searching for the right pen. Just go ahead and draw, be creative. On absorbent materials you leave a piece of art for eternity, on smooth, non absorbent surfaces, your artwork can be wiped off with a damp cloth and room for new things is created. From business to casual, from line art to fine art. No matter what material, style, project – You Only Need One.
– Acrylic marker for almost all surfaces e.g. metal, glass, porcelain, wood, fabrics, stone, plastic, canvas.
– The brilliantly bright colours are matt, opaque, light-fast and water-based (neon: semi-opaque, partially light-fast).
– The wet inks can be mixed, blended or used as watercolours. Once dry, the inks are waterproof and can be overpainted.
– High-quality japanese tip, all tips are replaceable.
– Before first use, shake the marker with the cap closed for 60 seconds. The mixing ball in the marker makes a clicking noise.
– Slowly press the tip several times on a test paper until the ink is visible. When the ink flow is activated, the nib will slowly soak itself full.
– When the tip is filled with paint, test the marker on the test paper.
– For even application of paint, pump regularly.
– Before putting it away, close the marker tightly with a distinct clicking sound.
– Always store the marker horizontally.
– For better durability (on wood, metal, plastic, glass, porcelain, clay, stone), spray over artwork with varnish. Fix fabric in the oven at 150°C for 8 minutes.